Skip to content

Ensuring compliance

Company:

Contract Manufacturer of durable consumer goods, distributed across Western-Europe

  • Production volume 2 million units in 24 product families.
  • Very rigid client quality requirements.
  • Final product store is a 24/7 operation on weekdays.

Challenge:

Check compliance with formal inventory management procedures and guidelines.

Check compliance with quality assurance procedures.

Check compliance with First In–First Out (FIFO) procedure.

Check work distribution across shifts.

Approach:

  • The existing Warehouse Management System (WMS) was used to extract data for the analysis.
  • 554,745 events over a 5-month period were included in the analysis.
  • Together with warehouse representatives the insights generated by Axisto Process Mining® were discussed and conclusions were drawn.
7

98.82% of the cases complied with the formal procedures and guidelines. The remaining 1.18% was addressed

(29% : 37% : 34%) work distribution across night, morning and afternoon shifts.

100% compliance with Quality Assurance procedures

96% of the cases followed FIFO